Associate Software EngineerRemote - Malaysia
*This role can be done anywhere in Malaysia
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Associate Engineer, you will build a solid foundation at Nintex. As part of our team, you will help complete feature ‘user stories’ to ensure the continued success of our product. You will be involved with ensuring the continued success of a high quality software product. Your passion for technology and your innovation will contribute towards the product and team’s success. You will be developing, deploying, scaling, and troubleshooting solutions in a distributed, cloud-hosted environment. We are looking for an Associate Engineer who are adept at working on the front end, as well as the back end.
We expect Associate Engineers to show a marked progression toward Level 3 within one to two years at Nintex.
About the Team
We bring together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely and/or in the office (with amazing coffee and snacks). Our Kuala Lumpur office has the best of both worlds; a close-knit and flat structured environment where you can know everyone’s names and all go for lunch, while also being a part of a high-performing global team and collaborative organization that embraces new ideas and provides a space for continuous innovation.
Your contribution will be:
- You write clear and correct code that can be easily understood and always adheres to Nintex coding guidelines and standards.
- You participate in the design and development of products and features.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings.)
- You provide clear and actionable technical feedback to the team for pull requests and peer reviews.
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- You proactively improve the test coverage and documentation of existing code (e.g., unit tests, automation tests, etc.)
- You perform proactive testing of your work.
- You take responsibility for quality by owning and fixing defects.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.