Senior Engineer- .NET C#Kuala Lumpur
**This role can be done from anywhere in Malaysia!
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
Our Senior Engineer is responsible for ensuring the development of high-quality products & services, delivered on time and to acceptance criteria. You are an effective communicator, has demonstrable knowledge of and is passionate about technology and engineering practices and benefits they can bring users. You are an active participant in technical leadership within the team and demonstrates ownership and technical excellence for projects and work they are tasked with.
You will introduce, follow best practices, and mentor your team to apply this into the code written, tools used, and use practices to develop our products and services. The role focusses on designing and developing features, enhancing existing code and following development guidelines throughout the Nintex software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will also be responsible for mentoring developers and leading by example within the development team.
Your Contribution Will Be:
- Participate in the technical design and development of Nintex products & services.
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings
- Design, code, and unit test components and features that can be released / deployed through automation.
- Participate in technical discussions and ensure mutual outcomes that align with the product strategy.
- Actively liaise and collaborate within the team to ensure quality features are produced including reviewing code and architectural designs
- Follow and contribute to all department and team processes and procedures.
- Identify and drive improvements to the codebase quality including opportunities for automation, reduction of code brittleness and ensuring low technical debt.
- Work with other developers to foster internal technical knowledge sharing and reuse across the organization.
- Participate in technical and team interviews as directed and provide clear input into the decision- making process. This includes representing Nintex both online and in the wider community.
- Research, promote, drive and track the success of technical innovation and be an agent of change within the team.
- Represent team as a subject matter expert in your product, service, or technology.
- With the focus on technology, coach and mentor the team in partnership with the Delivery Manager.
- Participate and assist other areas within the business including Support, Sales & Security in technical queries about your product or service.
- You may be directed to perform other reasonable tasks by your manager.
To be Successful We Think You Need:
- Experience/Certification in .NET / .NET Core / C#
- Experience with Azure Cloud
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.