Content services platforms are necessary for many modern businesses—and typically quite powerful. But they still may be lacking what a business really needs to distribute the right content to the right people when and where they need it. Low-code platforms can sophisticate your business processing abilities to help teams make the most of content.
IT teams can combine existing content services systems with a compatible low-code business application to increase collaboration and productivity across teams while streamlining required workflows to do so. With a low-code business application development platform in place, they can also incorporate technologies including artificial intelligence and machine learning to further modernize processes around content.
In this eBook, you’ll learn why content services works best for many companies when combined with a low-code development platform. We’ll cover:
- The primary business requirements of—and challenges with—implementing and running a content services platform.
- Why many content services platforms fall short when it comes to business processing capabilities.
- How low-code automation platforms can enhance your content services platform.
- The benefits of low-code development.
- Use cases for combining low-code development with content services platforms.
Download the eBook
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org