You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
Do you love getting to work with a variety of customers in number of industries? Being exposed to new and evolving technologies and driving a project form the ground up? If so, come play an influential role in the delivery of Nintex P projects by helping us drive customer implementation projects as our newest Engagement Manager!
About the role:
As the Engagement Manager, you are responsible for managing and driving a cross-functional services team to deliver on schedule & on budget high quality enterprise custom solutions built on the K2 & Nintex platforms.
Your contribution will be:
- Oversight of project scope and management of risk, issues and dependencies at the project level
- Author and contribute to Statements of Work (SOW) and Change Orders
- Ensure execution of all contractually obligated tasks and deliverables according to the SOW
- Own the customer relationship and customer satisfaction within Professional Services engagements
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer for engagements as assigned
- Interface with customers and partners on general as well as specific issues involving other experts and/or management as required
- Produce regular and detailed status reports to the customer, including budget, schedule status, cost, issues, risk, dependencies, and any other delivery related information which may impact delivery
- Manage and report Resource actuals to budget
- Assists with pre-sales activities to drive leads
- Positions value proposition messaging o professional services to customers
- Facilitates customer interviews and reviews including K2 engagement discovery sessions and presales activities
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- 8 to 10 years executing within enterprise projects; preferably within a services capacity, at least 5 years consulting with Fortune 500 clients
- Comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project management delivery methodologies
- Experience delivering time & materials as well as fixed fee projects
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
- Experience with Visio, MS Project and SharePoint, desired
- Business process/workflow analysis, a plus
- Experience with K2 / Nintex software implementation, or other business process management/workflow tools, a plus
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.