Global HR Operations SpecialistBellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
As the HR Operations Specialist, you will support day to day Human Resources processes, systems, data, reporting and compliance. You will primarily be responsible for assisting with planning, organizing, and implementing the human resources processes and operations that ensure an efficient employee experience and smooth functioning human resources team. Working cross functionally and with the global HR team, they will be responsible for the effective and consistent coordination and implementation of HR business processes, systems, reporting and assisting in monitoring HR projects and workflow.
Your contribution will be:
Processes and policies
- Provide operational support for all centralized HR processes and workflows
- Developing and implementing simple and automated processes, procedures, and policies to support growth
- Owning and updating knowledge articles and content management.
- Creating simple, user-friendly communications for all of our people processes, programs, and resources
- Taking the lead on HR Operations-related projects, acting as the SME in project groups and working with partnering teams on cross functional deliverables
- Support the contractor and subcontractor onboarding and offboarding processes
Systems and Data
- Support HR and people-related systems and tools, including Nintex platform solutions, HCM/HRIS (UKG), ATS (Greenhouse), Engagement and surveying (CultureAmp and Officevibe), and propose new tools and systems for scale
- Maintains functionality of HRIS and other people-related systems
- Maintain HRIS data quality and partnering with other HR team members to ensure accuracy of employee data. Enter employee data into HRIS and provide necessary reports to partner teams such as semi-monthly reports for payroll processing, new hires, terminations, compensation changes, benefit changes, or leave changes
- Ensures data integrity in all systems through regularly audit
- Support weekly and monthly company headcount and attrition reporting
- Prepare and file required reports including EEO-1 and Affirmative Action reports
Compliance & Audit
- Support all compliance and audit activities
- Support follow-up actions and controls to mitigate liability and reduce risk
To be successful we think you need:
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant HR or operations experience
- You are comfortable in environments where structure is needed but may not yet exist.
- You enjoy partnering with HR and cross functional teams and are excited to contribute to the building of policies and processes and you actively identify opportunity areas and work to simplify complex problems.
- You’re adaptable in the face of rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- You read between the lines and dive deep into employee requests so you can identify trends and deliver solutions before they become problems.
- You’re not afraid to take ownership and admit you don’t know the answer or that you made a mistake, but you will resolve it promptly and courteously.
- You are are able to manage a variety of fast-paced deadlines with a patient and positive attitude.
- You understand and respect the sensitive nature of confidential information and can navigate complex situations and tasks in a discrete, and efficient manner
- You have a growing understanding of practices and compliance issues in the US and around the globe
- Possible occasional national and international travel
Who We Are:
- We improve the way people work
- We provide powerful technology to transform how work gets done
- We focus on the enduring success of our customers and partners
- We make work easy
- We move fast
- We enjoy our work together
- We have premium level benefits and a positive flexible work environment
When you make work flow, you help people get more done. With fewer hassles. In less time. You impact more companies in more ways. And make more of your career. We help companies do what they set out to do. It’s inspiring work, and it takes inspired thinkers like you. Work with us. Work Inspired.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.