Talent Acquisition SpecialistMelbourne
About the role
Nintex is experiencing an exciting period of growth and to help us meet our targets we need some help with hiring top talent! We’re looking for a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us for 12 months to help out with the load! Ideally, we’d like someone who can handle the full 360 degree end-to-end recruitment cycle across multiple engineering focused roles.
We have a truly easy to use and effective ATS to manage our candidates and recruiting activities. You will be focusing on a variety of (mainly) technical roles in the AU region and working with our global team. We support each other and have a lot of fun along the way!
Experience in Tech recruitment is a bonus, but we know you can make it far with the right mindset too!
- We are looking for someone to source, screen and present candidates. A proactive approach to hiring is a must!
- We support cross functional positions but your tech recruiting experience will be especially useful.
- Ideally you will bring with you experience utilising LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Awareness of market trends in compensation and benefits is important.
- Knowledge of sourcing tactics for a wide variety of skill sets.
- High energy and a passion for building high functioning teams.
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management experience.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work.
We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
If we’re not working from home, our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, a stand up desk area, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!