Senior Front End EngineerKuala Lumpur
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation software and we are regularly recognised as a ‘Best Place to Work’ in many of our office locations. Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We collaborate with over 50% of the Fortune 500 globally with 10,000+ customers across 90 countries using the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the Team
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station right on our doorstep. We offer an exceptional working culture and state of the art office space that we're all excited to return to. We also have a very accommodating work-from-home hybrid model for great flexibility.
We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
About the role
As a Senior Front-End Engineer at Nintex, you will be working in an Agile team to deliver solutions for our Nintex Workflow Cloud product. Some of your responsibilities will include:
Design - You will work with fellow developers to propose a pragmatic solution, finding a compromise between ideal technical solution and actual solution based on business needs
Build - You will be building SAAS systems & experience the whole software development lifecycle. You come with insights that will enable you to improve our existing system. You will be driving good engineering practices in the team. You dislike hacking things together, instead treat software as craft
Coach - You enjoy coaching and mentoring fellow developers. You also look forward to learning few things from them
Deliver – You will take ownership and responsibility of your work to deliver high quality, robust code.
Improve - You are seen as change agent within the engineering team. If there is an improvement to be made, you will take on the challenge of driving that change
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge in CSS and frameworks like SASS and LESS
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and can communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
- You will also need to have a sense of humor, we like to have some fun along the way!
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Back end development experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of module bundlers like webpack, gulp, etc.
- UI Automation tools like Selenium
- Exposure to Ruby and .NET Core
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then, you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
Unfortunately due to COVID 19 we can only hire residents or citizens of Malaysia.