Senior Solutions Engineer, EMEA Emerging MarketsDubai
Nintex offers a unique workplace for sales & presales professionals and experts. We are fast-paced, high energy, entrepreneurial, results oriented, challenging, diverse, open and collaborative.
We are looking for creative people that thrive in such an environment and help shape it with their own individual personality. EMEA Emerging Markets has been one of the fastest growing territories in Nintex globally for the past 3 years with a significant transformation in the way we do business with customers and partners.
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for New Logo, Cross-Sell and Up-Sell motions. Showcase the evangelism for Nintex products to the existing Nintex community and prospective customers and partners via events, community participation or online channels. In addition, you will establish use cases, provide support for POCs and product evaluations and have a passion for technology, with a desire to continuously learn and expand on that knowledge. The Solutions Engineer will also be taking the role of “Technical Hero” and supplying infrastructure/development answers that our sales teams rely on to ensure the “technical close” in the sales process. This position requires you to be based in Dubai, London or Johannesburg and would require candidates that are fluent in English plus one of Arabic, Russian or Czech languages.
Your contribution will be:
- Research, explore and identify customer business problems: Work with the Sales Reps to identify and explore a customer’s requirements. Helping to scope the right technical solution, establishing the potential for POCs and potentially refer the appropriate partner.
- Product Demonstrations and Technical Presentations across the Nintex Workflow Platform: Working with channel partners to validate customer requirements and jointly deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations that showcase potential solutions and assist in the technical closure of a deal. This also includes thought leadership at conferences, webinars and community engagements with the aim to create a one to many technical partner channel and community interaction. This would increase partner knowledge, engagement, and enablement to ensure best of breed solution delivery by Nintex partners. The Technical Evangelist will draw on the latest products and features as well as up to date marketing assets.
- Platform evangelism and management of social media efforts: Drive awareness of the Nintex platform through participation in community events including Nintex User Groups, conferences, the Nintex Community, blogs and social media This may include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and regionally relevant social media platforms. Showcasing best practices, new product developments and innovative solutions that spark new ideas and drive awareness for prospective and existing customers and partners.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years of practical experience in workflow automation. Knowledge of Nintex or K2 is required.
- 10+ years of presales experience.
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills in English, plus other languages relevant within the region (Arabic, Russian or Czech is an advantage) .
- Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred
- Passionate about technology with a desire to continuously learn and expand their knowledge.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follows three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business: We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time. We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it. We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.