Account ManagerBellevue, WA
A Nintex Account Manager is the life blood of our company. As an Account Manager focused on our current customer base, you ensure the ongoing enablement of customers by driving demand of our product and solutions. Championing Process Mapping, Automation, and Optimization, you identify and discuss the process challenges of your target accounts and show them how Nintex will help them achieve success.
If you are motivated to help customers solve their real business challenges and you love to learn new technologies and new business concepts all the time, this is the role for you!
About the role:
The Account Manager will build direct relationships with the end user organizations and work closely with channel partners to maximize revenue in line with the Territory Plan.
Your contribution will be:
Drive Demand: The Account Manager will identify and execute programmatic approaches to generate more demand for Nintex technology and partner solutions in his/her accounts. The Account Manager drives demand for more process automation use cases by becoming a trusted advisor to their customers, understanding the customers' business, stakeholders and use cases, helping them to adopt and get real business value from Nintex technology and partner solutions.
Generate Net New Revenue: The Account Manager will have acquired expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and is able to translate that into real business benefits for his customers. The Account Manager hits and exceeds the monthly and quarterly net new revenue target through cross and upsell activities in the context of driving customer success. She/he will identify and develop new customer accounts and engage with local resellers to maximize revenue. The Account Manager constructs the right deals for their customers and takes them to close.
Retain and Grow Accounts: The Account Manager in the Nintex sales organization is responsible for the retention and growth of a set of Nintex customers. They align all the resources behind a customer success strategy for their customers.
Participate in the Company Sales Process and Culture: The Account Manager will use the selected CRM (Salesforce) to document the health of the sales pipeline funnel, accurately forecasting the expected revenue. They will live and breadth the Nintex culture and is a respected and valued member of the Nintex team. They will increase mindshare of Nintex products within the partner and customer community. The Account Manager will enhance the process and culture of the Sales organization by aiding and mentoring more junior members of the team, sharing their knowledge and best practices for closing revenue
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 1 - 2 years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience, ideally in a SaaS organization
- Strong business development, account management, and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft and/or Salesforce environment preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to the quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.