Senior Software Engineer (FTC) - Work from anywhere in Malaysia!!Kuala Lumpur
We collaborate with over 50% of the Fortune 500 globally with 10,000+ customers across 90 countries using the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the Team
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station right on our doorstep. We offer an exceptional working culture and state of the art office space that we're all excited to return to soon. We also have a very accommodating work-from-home hybrid model for great flexibility moving forward.
We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- You have strong knowledge and experience in C#.Net
- Modern front-end development experience in Angular and NodeJS is preferable
- Strong knowledge in CSS and frameworks like SASS and LESS
- You have experience developing modern cloud applications
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines would be a plus.
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and can communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
- You will need a sense of humor, we like to have fun along the way!
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then, you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
This is a contract position until March 2022.
What are you waiting for? Unleash your potential with Nintex. Apply today!