Software Delivery ManagerMelbourne
About the role
As a Software Delivery manager at Nintex, you will manage an agile engineering team of talented software and test engineers. You will lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure the successful on-time delivery of top-quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements. You will work in close collaboration with Product Managers, User Experience Designers, and other stakeholders across the company to help us shape Nintex platform. Most importantly, you will lead the engineering team by providing technical leadership that drives creativity, innovation, and success.
This position is to lead our team working on Nintex Workflow Cloud platform mainly responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. In the last few years, we have developed our next generation of Nintex Forms from ground up and now we have an exciting strategy, roadmap, and great opportunity ahead. The team works on mono-repo involving large scale front-end development using Angular, TypeScript, HTML, Sass, and web components (React) and some evolving back end using Node/Koa.js APIs. The team has a strong culture of collaboration, collective ownership, and continuous integration.
We are proud to see our impact across the globe and grateful to hear how various industries are leveraging Nintex Forms to automate their business forms and processes. During the pandemic, Nintex Forms played part in COVID-19 contact tracing and vaccine eligibility around the world. With thousands of customers and millions of Forms requests a month, this position provides opportunity to not only shape future functionality but also to be able to work on the platform to manage future growth and availability.
What we'd like to see in you:
• Significant experience in designing, coding and shipping software
• Experience in leading engineering team to plan, build and ship software
• You are passionate about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends.
• Software Engineering background (If needed, you can spend some time on the tools!!)
• You can communicate, sketch, and reason different approaches to arrive at the best solution with technical and non-technical people.
• Excellent technical problem-solving, architecting and design skills
• High quality standards, holding yourself and your team accountable for delivering enterprise-quality software that delights customers.
• Experience in agile methodologies, but more importantly, demonstrates agility in day-to-day decisions.
• Track record of taking initiative and playing an influential role in the adoption and continuous improvement of engineering practices (design patterns, clean code, code reviews automation, continuous integration etc.), processes, tools and culture to achieve excellence in software delivery.
• Software development/engineering background
• Experience working in SaaS product/platform
• Experience managing performance of your team.
• Experience with continuous testing and delivery
• Experience with microservices or micro frontend architectures
• Experience in building highly available and resilient systems in Azure
About the team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020 (lucky number 8 to be precise!). Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees. More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.