Software DeveloperKuala Lumpur
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation and we are regularly recognised as a ‘Best Place to Work’ in many of our office locations. Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating, and optimising business processes.
About the team
We have a fantastic environment in our KL Sentral based office, though we are all working remotely at the moment due to the effects of COVID-19, so you will need to be able to work from home also for now. However, if you are not based in KL but are somewhere else within Malaysia and would like to work for us remotely long-term, then we still want to hear from you!
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
About the role
This role is responsible for ensuring the development of high-quality products & services, delivered on time and to acceptance criteria. A Developer at Nintex is an effective communicator, has demonstrable knowledge of and is passionate about technology and engineering practices and benefits they can bring users. The role focuses on designing and developing features, enhancing existing code and following development guidelines throughout the Nintex software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Your contribution will be:
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings
- Design, code, and unit test components and features that can be released / deployed through automation.
- Participate in technical discussions and ensure mutual outcomes that align with the product strategy.
- Identify and drive improvements to the codebase quality including opportunities for automation, reduction of code brittleness and ensuring low technical debt
To be successful ideally you will have:
- An obsession for cleanly written code
- Experience developing to the cloud
- A curious mind, ever looking to improve both technically and personally
Unleash your potential. Apply today.