Senior Marketing Manager, Global CampaignsBellevue, WA
The Senior Marketing Manager, Global Campaigns is a leader who will work with the internal Marketing team, external agencies, and partners to plan, design, implement, and manage worldwide marketing campaigns for Nintex. This role will create campaigns and associated content, manage budgets and spending, create schedules, and coordinate execution across all media channels. The position requires someone who is an excellent communicator, analytical thinker, and has the ability to run multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
You will coordinate with a team of field marketers organized to continually enhance Nintex’s go-to-market motions. The key to success will be developing and supporting compelling monthly/quarterly thought leadership and demand generation campaigns targeted at key Departments and Personas (e.g., IT, Process, and Operational excellence leaders), a wide variety of Industries (e.g., Financial Services, SLG, Healthcare, Manufacturing), and leveraging strategic Partners to scale the business impact.
You will also coordinate with Product Marketing, Corporate Communications, and other teams to ensure there is compelling content to support growth in various solution offerings, including workflow, RPA, process management and mapping, document automation, and eSignature. You will take responsibility for generating leads and pipeline across specific campaigns, help select event sponsorships and content syndication, and host and participate in webinars.
What you will do:
- Lead integrated Marketing campaigns and strategy – creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel demand generation programs
- Build messaging and related campaign assets that teams will need to acquire new logos and drive expansion within existing customers
- Collaborate with senior leaders to establish quarterly plans and objectives
- Build and manage a rich weekly/monthly/quarterly campaign calendar – ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, within budget and deadline, and aligned with business objectives
- Work with the field marketers to ensure they can effectively utilize and localize global campaigns and integrate with regional activities
- Build and execute Marketo emails, plan and host webinars, and create Outreach sequences
- Coordinate with various marketing functions to optimize campaign performance
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the sales team – meet with sales leadership to communicate upcoming campaigns and gather feedback on performance
- Engage in the full lifecycle of marketing activities, including research, determining target personas, mapping the customer journey, content strategy, and analyzing performance
- Create reports and measure performance against expectations – make data-driven decisions to improve campaign success
What we think you need to succeed:
- 5-7+ years of marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree a plus
- Expertise in Marketo (or similar solution) marketing automation and measurement, specifically in measuring channel impact and attribution (Marketo certification a plus)
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to successfully deliver programs and campaigns on time and on budget
- Strong copywriting skills – proven ability and experience writing effective content for landing pages, social, ads, and eBooks and other collateral (and working with external providers as needed)
- A track record of creating and launching winning scaling digital marketing campaigns globally in fast-growing organizations
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.