Senior DevOps Systems EngineerMelbourne
- Work in an excellent culture doing what you love!
- State of the art Melbourne CBD Office Location (right near Southern Cross)
- Permanent opportunity with an attractive salary package
About the team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, exciting conversations and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do.
About the role
As part of a cross functional agile team, you will be responsible for an ever improving, diverse set of platforms that support our customer-facing products and services. Working in our globally located Production Operations Team you are also responsible for actively participating in; planning, designing, developing, implementing, monitoring, supporting and improving our development/test and production environments.
This is a great opportunity to help shape a globally distributed DevOps practice - If you love coaching and mentoring as well as helping Engineering teams solve interesting infrastructure challenges and having fun along the way this is a role for you!
We are currently working on enabling delivery teams to be more autonomous and establishing patterns, tools and guidelines across our Research and Development organization.
You’ll have experience developing, deploying, scaling, monitoring and troubleshooting in distributed, cloud hosted environments.
You’ll have experience designing and developing modern service-oriented and object-oriented applications.
- Familiarity with RESTful HTTP services and experience implementing service-oriented applications.
- Familiarity with modern web application technologies such as AngularJS, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Dedication to unit testing, code review, pair programming and other quality oriented practices
- You know or have heard of the following: CoreOS, Docker, Ubuntu, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Go.CD, TeamCity and Jenkins.
- Experience deploying, running and monitoring cloud hosted applications in Azure or AWS.
About our company
Companies save time and money with our workflow automation platform. Instead of digging their way out of a bunch of emails, sorting through a stack of paper or having to chase down people for sign-offs, processes come to people electronically. That gives them time to tackle projects they’re passionate about.
Once in a while – sometimes just once in your entire career – you’ll take a job at a company that offers something special and rare. Let’s call it the cool factor. Our technology is really cool. How it impacts people and organizations is even cooler. When people ask you what your company does, you’ll be eager to tell them.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. If this sounds like you, apply now!