Customer Support Engineer I - Arabic SpeakingLondon
Nintex is seeking a proactive Technical Support Engineer, with a passion for customer service to help provide outstanding technical service to national and international customers and partners and meeting SLA obligations. When joining our team, you will have the opportunity to learn our world-class products, the Microsoft platforms on which they run, and play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the Nintex Customer Support team. This role requires Administration level skills in SharePoint as well as Fluent Arabic skills. As this role works with our MENA customers, you must be willing to work a Sunday through Thursday work schedule.
About the role:
- Provide outstanding technical support to customer via phone, email etc
- Communicate clearly and accurately with customers and in a timely manner
- Anticipate of follow-up questions and additional documentation where possible to proactively answer questions or future issues.
- Identify further revenue generating opportunities for the business and refer to appropriate Sales team members
- Understand Nintex products to effectively troubleshoot issues, replicate problematic behaviour and provide design suggestions
- Gain and maintain up to date knowledge of SharePoint, O365 and Nintex products
- Learn and maintain knowledge of Nintex’s suite of products
- Recommend partner engagement to Customers to address non-Nintex related issues (i.e. partners, technology partners, custom code, etc.).
- Proven success in a similar support role, in a Microsoft based environment
- Native or fluent Arabic speaker.
- Ability to work Sunday through Thursday
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 knowledge and experience
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightening-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- MCSE/MCSA certifications are highly desired
- Knowledge and experience in data exchange languages, such as JSON and XML an advantage.
- A Bachelor's degree in CS, IT or other related field
About our company
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!