DevOps Systems Engineer - 1 Year Fixed Term ContractMelbourne
Nintex is the world leader in Intelligent Process Automation. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team:
Our Melbourne office is an engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product keep reading.
About the role:
A role for the big-picture thinker, with their head in the cloud, and their feet on the ground. Someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and be being part of their team's success – you want to make improvements and feel comfortable sharing ideas. A true collaborator that's all about sharing their knowledge and experience of Cloud technologies.
Key to this role will be your ability to administer our Microsoft Azure environments and supporting services, deploy updates and embraced our security practices. You'll initiate and update technical documentation and participate in being on-call for production incidents rectification/remediation. The best part is getting to work alongside the team in product and feature development and improving our platform to support our new features and enhancements.
- Previous experience in a similar role as a DevOps Engineer in an Azure Production Environment
- Experience in a cloud-based infrastructure, specifically Azure
- Microsoft Azure experience (deployments - ARM Templates, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) (highly desirable)
- Strong PowerShell (or other) scripting - writing to automate manual tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Virtual Machine Management (Hyper V / System Centre Virtual Machine Manager)
- Container technology: Docker & Kubernetes and experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience working with global teams in different time zones (desirable).
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks Friday nights drinks and monthly breakfasts.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you