Customer Success ManagerAuckland
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen! We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming the way they operate.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to join our Auckland office. A deeply engaged customer is a happy customer. A happy customer is a life-long customer. A life-long customer is the foundation of a company’s success. Our Customer Success Managers ensure the success of Nintex by ensuring our customers know how to get full benefit from our products! Are you ready?
About the role:
In this role, you’ll help our top customers get the most out of their Nintex investments, by driving adoption, usage, and retention. Ultimately, by accomplishing these pieces and building a strong trusted advisor relationship with key leaders and executives at our clients, you will organically create account growth and expansion across our platform.
Day-to-day. You will advise and guide your customers, helping them achieve their success metrics by sharing use cases and collaborating to overcome challenges. In addition to maintaining this close relationship with your customer contacts, you’ll also buddy up with your teammates to host events to benefit our broad customer base, such as Regional User Groups.
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Active Use of Nintex Products. You will coordinate with Nintex Account Managers and Renewals on each customer in your portfolio to develop a success plan that is co-authored between Sales and the Customer Success Manager role. You will proactively help customers address their requirements and assess their met and unmet needs. You will recommend solutions that optimise value for the customer, solution delivery partner, and Nintex. You will do this by:
- Delivering workshops for the customer to determine the next logical use of Nintex
- Partnering with the Sales team on;
- Customer feedback of interest
- Driving usage and adoption
- Insights on potential upsell opportunities
- Monitoring customer service for support issues raised, overcoming technical roadblocks, and escalates at-risk accounts as necessary
Enablement. You will be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what our customers and partner do with our product to improve their businesses. You will drive business relevant content to our customers. You will do this through:
- Building a trusted advisor relationship by adding value to ongoing customer communication
- Championing Nintex learning opportunities to your customer
- Capturing product feedback and feature gaps from customers and delivering to R&D
What we’d like to see in you:
- Expertise in Business Process Management, or related program management
- Previous Enterprise customer experience in a similar role in the software industry
- Proven background of working with clients to increase retention and expansion opportunities
- A passion for technology and how it can assist businesses to achieve their goals
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to influence & drive behavioral change
- Knowledge of Nintex Promapp (plus)
- Experience with automation of processes (workflow or RPA technologies)
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Suite (SharePoint), Salesforce or other SaaS products that connect with Nintex
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organisation needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.