Junior DeveloperKuala Lumpur
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020. Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team:
We have a fantastic environment in our KL Sentral based office, though we are all working remotely at the moment due to the effects of COVID-19, so you will need to be able to work from home also for now. However, if you are not based in KL but are somewhere else within Malaysia and would like to work for us remotely long-term, then we still want to hear from you!
About the role:
This is a role for a junior Developer who is passionate to learn and hungry to grow technically. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working as part of a cross functional, agile team. Preferable you will have good .Net Core development skills (this team is heavily on C#).
At Nintex we look for more than just an average Developer. We'll want you to be a team player, an idea sharer, someone who wants to contribute. But most of all, we want you to have an excellent attitude towards quality and automation. We can provide you with a supportive environment that will help build your career. You may not be a mid-level Developer just yet, but we can help you get there!
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely.
- Ideally a .Net Core development background as this team are heavily using C#
- Accurate and high-quality code is produced with minimal bugs. The code should meet relevant Nintex coding standards and guidelines, and include appropriate unit, integration, and/or other relevant tests.
- Code components and tasks are completed on time and to specification (both functional and non-functional)
- Collaborates effectively, including participating actively in team meetings and rituals by providing accurate updates, raising issues and blockers, asking questions and providing feedback to others.
- Adhere to the Nintex tenets and culture
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.