Customer Support Engineer (Japanese Speaker)Kuala LumpurMelbourneSingapore
About the role
This role can be based in Melbourne, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. We do require that you be able to speak fluent Japanese.
Our award-winning customer support teams are on the front line of technical support for Nintex. Joining us as a Customer Support Engineer you will be providing top-notch technical support and focusing on the overall success of Nintex’s customers and partners. You’ll be collecting all the necessary data to effectively troubleshoot and understand how the customer is using our products.
We strive to provide the highest possible level of service for our customers and partners, so you’ll be ensuring that all SLA’s are met whilst making sure that each engagement is a genuinely helpful and positive interaction. In addition to being customer facing, you’ll also be interacting on the daily with our sales, customer success, and engineering teams, so a collaborative approach is a must.
This role will be focusing a large amount of time on supporting our Japanese customer and partner base.
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Able to speak and write Japanese.
- Experience in administration of Microsoft SharePoint (highly desirable)
- Microsoft certification in cloud technologies
- Demonstrable experience in (HTML, CSS, REST, JAVA, .NET)
- SQL experience - understand stored procedure, database design
How we operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.