Product Manager - AnalyticsMelbourne
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation and we were recently recognised in the top 10 of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2020. Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Manager to drive our Analytics capabilities for global customers. This is a highly visible and strategic role with the ability to influence future direction and innovation at Nintex.
While you collaborate with development teams and manage stakeholders, you’ll be contributing to the release of a world-class cloud-based analytics platform for customers and partners globally on-time and on-budget.
Please note – due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
- Several years’ of proven software product management experience, ideally working with SaaS.
- Proficiency with software development methodologies such as Agile and experience working with Scrum teams
- Experience managing analytics products or products with an analytics component
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management
- A positive “get it done” attitude with the ability to roll up your sleeves and drive success
- Bachelor’s in business, analytics, computer science, or related field is preferred
- Familiarity with data modelling approaches is a bonus
- Experience and/or exposure to big data and data lakes would be an asset
- A passion for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning is advantageous
What's in it for you?
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on gym memberships and across life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including unlimited snacks, Friday night drinks and monthly breakfasts.