Manager, Sales OperationsBellevue, WA
The Nintex Sales Operations team is looking for an inspirational Manager with strong analytical skills to lead a small but critical team in ensuring ease of sales for our customers. The Manager, Sales Operations will provide direct support to the sales and back-office teams in the development and approval for quotes and booking packages for existing and prospective partners and customers. This role will serve as the escalation point for any quote-to-order issues for all opportunities. The Manager, Sales Operations will work seamlessly with Sales and Finance to develop and administer the sales forecast regionally and globally where applicable.
At Nintex, we improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work. The world of business needs us now more than ever. We are proud to help the world's most influential businesses to work more efficiently - to make work, less work.
Your contribution will be:
Leadership and Management: An inspirational leader the Manager, Sales Operations will be well versed in coordinating a team of analysts to achieve set objectives. You will manage a team responsible for the creation, delivery, and fulfillment of customer product licenses. In this role, the Manager, Sales Operations will make time for critical conversations and support learning and development opportunities with the Sales management team and the rest of the Nintex management team.
Analysis and Planning: You will be pivotal to the success of the Sales Operations team's ability to plan ahead and achieve smooth organizational performance. By conducting research and analyzing current and past trends, this role will come up with techniques and strategies for improved sales. The Manager, Sales Operations will also prepare and present periodic reports for executive leadership to provide insight and useful information in taking key business decisions.
Revenue Achievement: The Manager, Sales Operations will make fact based decisions and follow tasks through to completion by analyzing and using accurate data to set goals, drive execution and initiate actions. In addition, the Manager, Sales Operations will provide data for the Sales and Finance organizations when and wherever needed by recognizing past trends and forecasting future outcomes.
Building Teams and Collaboration:The Manager, Sales Operations will effectively build and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Through effective people management, this role is responsible for the success of the Sales Operations team, thus contributing to the team and Nintex’s success. The Manager, Sales Operations will also coach, support, guide and enable team members towards achievement of personal growth and career development. In the spirit of achieving overall business success at Nintex. The Manager, Sales Operations will also ensure that clear goals are set for the team to drive tasks to completion, by conduction regular performance conversations.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS sales organization with recent experienced focused on operations, project/program management, or process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Demonstrated skills and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence with a proven ability to design & implement workable solutions.
- Advanced skills in data analysis using MS Excel, performance measurement, and reporting.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, and provide well-vetted reporting and business recommendations.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and Einstein Analytics a plus.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.