About the role
We have an opening for a Developer to join an engineering team in KL office. As part of our team, you will help complete feature ‘user stories’ to ensure the continued success of our product.
You'll be joining a seriously cool team and will be jointly responsible for the ongoing development of a state of the art, industry leading software product. In addition to your skills as a software engineer we also need you to bring along your passion for technology and innovation, as well as a fun loving approach to your work!
Please note that due to the current situation with COVID-19 we are all working remotely / from home for the next few months, so you'll need to be able to do the same!
Here’s what you can expect to be doing:
- Participating in the design and development of Nintex products & services.
- Participating actively in agile development cycle meetings.
- Designing, coding and unit testing components and features.
- Taking ownership of assigned work.
- Liaising proactively and collaboratively with testers to ensure quality features are produced.
- Working to improve the quality of code bases.
- Actively communicating with your manager and team, including Product Manager, UX and UA, throughout the SDLC, immediately escalating any issues that may impact on product quality or delivery time frames.
- Contributing to the support and maintenance of products or services, including liaising with the support team to resolve issues that have been escalated to the product team.
- You are passionate about coding and building awesome features.
- You are comfortable with working on SharePoint.
- You are thinking about CI/CD as part of Agile development practices.
- You have good practices of TDD in software development.
- You have excellent communication skills (oral, written and listening).
- Any experience of working on Microservices will be a plus.
- Any experience of working on source control service like GitHub will be a plus.
- Any experience of working on Microsoft Azure will be a plus.
- Any experience of developing applications using Windows Workflow Foundation will be a plus.
- Any experience in Agile development as well DevOps practices will be a big bonus!
- Lastly but not least, you are a team player and have a great sense of humor!
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station on our doorstep! Our state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.