Account ExecutiveOrlando, FL
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work. Our opportunity is great as the current events are a forcing function for digital transformation.
We are looking for an energetic and goal driven Account Manager to join our Sales team in our Orlando office. You are a hunter at heart who also can cultivate the accounts you own, using your demand generation skills to expand footprint and create a great customer experience. You don't need to wait for the Marketing group to hand you leads, you are comfortable finding them yourself. You have had a successful journey thus far as you are fully capable of managing the sale through the subtle art of influence to bring the contracts in on time.
Your contribution will be:
Drive Demand: As an Account Manager, you will identify and execute programmatic approaches to generate more demand for Nintex technology and partner solutions in your accounts. You will drive demand for more process automation use cases by becoming a trusted advisor to your customers, understanding the customers' business, stakeholders and use cases, helping them to adopt and get real business value from Nintex technology and partner solutions.
Generate Net New Revenue: You will have acquired expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and will able to translate that into real business benefits for your customers. You hit and exceed the monthly and quarterly net new revenue target through cross- and upsell activities in the context of driving customer success You will identify and develop new customer accounts and engage with local resellers to maximize revenue. You construct the right deals for your customers and take them to close.
Retain and Grow Accounts: The Account Manager in the Nintex sales organization is responsible for the retention and growth of a set of Nintex customers in the assigned region. You align all the resources behind a customer success strategy for your customers.
Participate in the Company Sales Process and Culture: You will use the selected CRM (Salesforce) to document the health of the sales pipeline funnel, accurately forecasting the expected revenue. You will be a model of the Nintex culture and are a respected and valued member of the Nintex team. You will increase mindshare of Nintex products within the partner and customer community.
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 1 - 2 years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience, ideally in a SaaS organization
- Strong business development, account management, and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft and/or Salesforce environment preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to the quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.