Sales Operations CoordinatorBellevue, WA
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
Do you have a keen eye for detail, love multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment? If so, we are seeking a savvy Sales Operations Coordinator to keep our business on track. This is a critical role in our organization as you will ensure order accuracy and adherence to our sales processes. You will have a front row seat to sales operations on a global scale and deepen or grow Salesforce acumen. If you enjoy being a subject matter expert and working with different parts of the business (Sales, Finance, Support, Marketing) to ensure profitability and process excellence, please apply!
In this role you will:
- Oversee order and licensing policies in support of new and existing business
- Provide Tier 1 licensing support for our Americas sales operations
- Assist with the sales deal closure cycle by assuring accuracy and compliance
- Be a key point of contact to Finance, Sales, Marketing and Support on sales process excellence and adherence
- Provide Deal Analysis for finance and accounting
- Develop reports, build or improve dashboards to be consumed by Sales, Marketing and Support teams
- Provide excellent internal customer service to any inquiry about policy or compliance as relates to our sales and licensing processes
To be successful, we think you need:
- BS/BA in Communications, Business Administration, Finance or other related fields preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (desired)
- Experience with Excel (desired)
- The ability to multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast paced environment
- A keen eye for detail enforced by critical thinking and an analytic mind
- A love of process
- Commitment to excellence and customer service
- Solid communication skills
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to transform a wide range of business processes. Nintex employees are presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way that people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our culture is highly collaborative where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.