Financial AnalystBellevue, WA
Nintex develops easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. The Nintex Workflow Platform empowers people to define the way they want to work. We are growing rapidly. We are a leader in our category. We are an employer of choice.
Nintex seeks an energetic Financial Analyst to join our team in Bellevue, WA. This person will be a key member of the Finance and Accounting team to help drive financial data analysis and reporting with the opportunity for increased responsibility with cross-functional financial planning and analysis projects.
Roll up sleeves, work across a full P&L, work with senior leadership and touch a variety of analysis.
What You’ll Work On:
- Provide financial support to the Finance and Accounting team as well as other corporate functions
- Prepare and run reports on KPIs, business activities, and budgeting/forecasting
- Contribute with the preparation of the Company’s financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc analyses of key operating metrics
- Track headcount and budgeting
- Assist with financial and operational models to optimize business decision-making
- Assist with various analytical requirements
Who You Are:
- Hold a university degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
- Possess 1 to 3 years of relevant financial analytical experience, including university studies and/or internships
- Basic knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting concepts, including forecasting/budgeting
- Strong Excel skills - pivot tables, v-lookups, indexes, and matches
- Experience or understanding of Salesforce and Adaptive Insights preferred
- Exceptional communication, organization, interpersonal, and business partnering skills, with ability to collaborate effectively with all colleagues
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.