Product Manager - Forms and MobileMelbourne
About the role
As a Product Manager at Nintex you will play a highly visible role, with a focus on both our internal teams as well as our customers and partners. You’ll be leveraging your top-draw stakeholder management abilities to gain buy in from both sides whilst ensuring strategic objectives are met.
The role also envisions and validates distinctive capabilities and value propositions that meet customer needs. If you’re passionate about technology, have proven experience in the product space, and want to take our products and company to the next level!
The team are seeking someone who brings:
- Proven experience within Product Management, including experience working with B2B technology.
- Experience working in, or with, software engineering teams.
- Understanding of process automation would be a bonus (though not essential).
- You love driving product roadmaps, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, interacting with customers to understand their needs, analysing market trends and business opportunities and creating an exciting product vision is what you love to do.
- You’ve driven continuous innovation and growth in mature products and coordinating release and post-release logistics is your bread and butter.
- You’re agile, working previously with agile development environment in sales, marketing and software development.
- Experience or familiarity working with Nintex products would be a bonus.
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best, including large fully set up workstations, chill out spaces, stand up desks, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level. Apply now if this sounds like you!