Senior Automation Test Analyst - 12 Month ContractAuckland
Nintex is world leader in Intelligent Process Automation. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
About the team:
Joining us in Auckland is like being part of a family. We've brought together a passionate and diverse team focused on creating great products and experiences. In a nutshell, we're all about team culture. We're a bit unorthodox. We don't do corporate. Our values are role modelled and endorsed by our leadership team and can be seen in action every day in the way we work.
About the Role:
This is a role for the problem solver, the team player, the automation tester that understands the software development lifecycle. You'll be part of our design process, working closely with developers to ensure quality aspects are front of mind. Helping move quality to the left.
In a nutshell, we're looking for someone who wants to be part of the whole software creation process. An initiative taker, always looking to improve and extend the capabilities of our test automation frameworks. We're not looking for bland. We're not looking for ordinary. We're definitely not looking for a tester that just wants to be handed test cases.
- Extensive testing experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Automation experience in the implementation, design, coding, and running of integration and end-to-end tests.
- Passionate about agile development and iteratively delivering the best solution to customer problems
- Comfortable working with data
- Experience in BDD and Teamcity would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and expertise in regression, functional, performance, integration, and back-end testing.
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts on life's essentials. Not to mention, we have a pretty cool office with all the frills, including a Foosball table, killer flat whites, Friday drinks and sporting events