Senior Product Marketing ManagerBellevue, WA
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us take our solution to market in an exciting new way. Craft compelling content that captivates key buyers including line of business and ops leaders, IT decision makers, and the C-suite, showing how Nintex can make their work lives easier, give them time back, and help them get much more business value out of the applications they use every day. In this role you will be championing the types of technology-driven solutions that change industries.
A day in your life at Nintex
- Lead the go-to-market launch of new features and capabilities for assigned products, including the creation of sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle
- Develop product positioning and messaging, turning product innovation into compelling solutions through relevant use cases and scenarios
- Understand the challenges that key buyer and user personas of process automation solutions face and how to address those challenges with Nintex through product marketing and messaging
- Create compelling and easy to understand presentations to convey our vision for the market, use cases, features, benefits, and more for assigned products
- Partner with the demand generation team to drive nurture campaigns and programs that help fill top of funnel
- Partner with the web and campaigns teams to drive website strategy, messaging, content, SEO, and measure and optimize performance
- Drive sales and technical enablement to ready our sellers and partners to win business using the value proposition, messaging, and materials you created
- Work closely with the product teams, both to understand strategic direction and to influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding of the market and buyer needs
- Engage with other marketing teams to make sure their corporate and field plans are infused with rich knowledge about our products, target markets, and buyers
A little bit about you
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Excellent people skills to interact with peers and cross-functional teams, customers, and third-parties
- Solid understanding of process automation technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends
- Experience working at or with key partners such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Box, Adobe, etc.
- Self-starter able to determine own path to success, rather than needing extensive direction
- Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to small and large audiences
- Very strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
- Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or computer science; MBA preferred
- Willing to travel 20%
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.