Manager, Sales OperationsMelbourne
Nintex is a world leader in Intelligent Process Automation. Ranked as one of 2019's "Best Places to Work" we're committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees. With headquarters in Bellevue, USA, we have over 600 staff located across the globe.
More than 8,000 clients across 90 countries use the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
About the team:
Joining our Global Sales team, you’ll find we’re tightknit, always willing to lend to a hand and don’t see distance as a barrier to collaboration. As a team we believe in supporting each other to achieve the right outcomes, we do this through peer-to-peer coaching, deal reviews and an open communication style. To sum it up, we're passionate, highly driven, and well known in the business for being top performers while having a lot of fun.
About the role:
This is a role for the collaborator. The team player that works closely with the sales and back-office teams on quotes and bookings. Someone who understands the big picture and the importance of working with Finance around our sales forecasts. An expert is strategy that is always analysing and planning ways to increase sales, overachieve on renewal targets and keep on top of market trends. Most of all this is a role for a strong leader, who inspires, coordinates and drives the team towards shared goals.
On a day to day basis this role will:
- Support annual operational planning activities to create a business plan with strategic initiatives and priorities supported by data and customer anecdotes.
- Support the creation, tracking, and execution of goals and operational metrics required to achieve the strategic objectives of the business group.
- Support operational activities related to resource planning, budgeting, and compensation plans, preparing for monthly & quarterly operational reviews, and tracking status of initiatives.
- Drive process optimization and automation initiatives to improve the efficiency and quality of the deal cycle.
- Proactively identify, track, and execute opportunities to improve operational performance and achieve key goals and targets.
- Manage a team responsible for the creation, delivery, and fulfilment of customer product licenses.
- Create forecasting and other analytical models using the appropriate business logic to provide actionable insights.
- Serve as an expert for opportunities including custom quoting and custom order terms and conditions.
- Previous experience in strategy, operations, project/program management, or process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Demonstrated skills and passion for problem solving and operational excellence with a proven ability to design & implement workable solutions.
- Advanced skills is data analysis using MS Excel, performance measurement, and reporting.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, and provide well-vetted reporting and business recommendations.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and Einstein Analytics a plus.
What's in it for you:
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We do our best to support our employees in their career journey. This includes providing benefits that matter, such as flexible work arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, employee assistance programs, discounts across life's essentials and an impressive rewards and recognition program.