Senior Developer - AngularKuala Lumpur
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes.
We have a fantastic environment in our KL Sentral based office, and are growing a lot! We offer great remuneration and benefits!
Our mission is simple - To improve the way people work through process management & automation!
At Nintex we live by our core tenets:
- We deliver on our commitments - We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- Don’t Wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration - We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
Innovation isn’t just a fancy word here, we encourage it. We have an exceptionally talented team of developers driving the continuous improvement of our products and combined with an exciting roadmap for 2019, this is exciting growth phase for us here at Nintex.
What you will do
- Participate in the design and development of Nintex products & services.
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings.
- Design, code and unit test components and features.
- Take ownership of assigned work.
- Liaise proactively and collaboratively with testers to ensure quality features are produced.
- Follow and contribute to all department and team processes and procedures.
- Work to improve the quality of codebases.
- Actively communicate with your manager and team, including Product Manager, UX and UA, throughout the SDLC, immediately escalating any issues that may impact on product quality or delivery timeframes.
- Contribute to the support and maintenance of the products or services, including liaising with the support team to resolve issues that have been escalated to the product team.
- Keep up to date with trends and continuously improve your expertise in relevant technologies.
- Be an active member of the wider Nintex team, contribute ideas and focus on continual improvement.
- Represent Nintex both online and in the wider community.
- You may be directed to perform other reasonable tasks by your Manager
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge in CSS and frameworks like SASS and LESS
- You have strong knowledge and experience in developing in C#
- You have experience developing modern cloud applications
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and can communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
- You will need a sense of humor, we like to have fun along the way!
We offer an exceptional working culture, state of the art office space, fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best including, large fully equipped workstations, chill out spaces, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and PS4.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us on the journey by applying now!