Automation Test AnalystIrvine, CA
As an Automation Test Analyst at Nintex your work is vital to our engineering process. You will be part of our newest agile team whose aim is to improve our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capabilities and integrate them with other parts of our product suite. You will be responsible to ensure the successful delivery of high quality software and be part of an innovative technology driven culture. In addition to manual testing, you will focus on building and maintaining automated tests to ensure quality web interfaces, services, and APIs in development. We are looking for someone to take ownership of the entire testing process, from defining test cases to building out Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- You have automation test experience with Selenium (2+ years)
- Are experienced in regression, functional, performance, integration and back-end testing
- Understand API test automation
- Have familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Are experienced with testing, deploying, monitoring and troubleshooting enterprise level software products in high volume data environments
- Understand and are experienced automating with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Are creative in your testing approach and strategy
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to improve productivity. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).