Delivery Manager (Software Development Manager)Melbourne
About the role
As a Delivery Manager at Nintex you will manage an agile engineering team of talented software developers and automation test analysts. You will lead, coach and mentor your team to ensure the successful on-time delivery of top-quality software product features, while driving efficiency and identifying process improvements. You will work in close collaboration with Product Managers, User Experience Designers and other stakeholders across the company. Most importantly, you will lead the development team by providing technical leadership that drives creativity, innovation and success.
This position is looking after our team focusing on next generation of Nintex Forms with exciting roadmap and great opportunity to have global impact on improving the way people work. The main tech stack used is Angular, TypeScript, HTML, SCSS and Nodejs APIs. The team has strong culture of collaboration, collective ownership and continuous integration.
- You have significant experience of building and shipping enterprise software product/services, preferably working on web technologies and framework
- You have shown initiative and leadership by having a key role in the adoption and continual improvement of engineering practices such as design patterns, TDD, code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and delivery etc.
- You are passionate about technology and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- You’ll love to coach, lead, develop and motivate your people to create a passionate can-do culture
- You have experience in managing performance and growth of your team
- You understand product development life-cycle and are ready to work closely with Product Managers and UX team to shape and deliver features
Nintex is an easy, point-and-click workflow automation software to tackle everything from basic business functions to company-wide processes with a few clicks – not code – helping our customers improve how they work. We build software and cloud-based services that provide powerful, yet easy-to-use capabilities to automate a wide range of processes. With the Nintex Workflow Platform, people are empowered to define the way they want to work. We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub. We are in a handy Melbourne CBD location, with tram stops on our doorstep and Southern Cross just over the road! Our 15th floor state of the art office space is fully equipped with everything you need to achieve your best, including large fully set up workstations, chill out spaces, stand up desks, and a fully equipped kitchen complete with pool table and Xbox.