Companies can implement workflow capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales for short-lived scenarios such as creating a follow-up phone call activity when a new lead is created. But for business applications that require more complex workflow features such as managing user approvals, decisions, and actions, you will need a more sophisticated workflow engine to help you do more.
- Create customer-focused solutions
- Build solutions that connect with and surface data from other LOB systems directly within Dynamics CRM for Sales.
- Enhance user experience
- Create mobile apps to connect users with their CRM applications so they can access information from wherever they are and on whatever device they’re using.
- Integrate with other LOB systems
- Connect information from Dynamics CRM for Sales with other crucial LOB systems like SAP, Oracle, SFDC, and web services with minimal code.
Build solutions that connect and surface data within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Our enterprise business process capabilities combined with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Sales, gives you the tools to deliver business applications that will improve customer relationship management. Users can use information in Dynamics CRM for Sales and other line-of-business (LOB) systems to make better decisions when it comes to customer interaction. Using K2 Software’s drag-and-drop designer, you can build step-by-step workflows to help you optimize sales operations and deliver solutions that manage customer lifecycles and span across your business.
Generate forms and customer-centric workflows that use Dynamics CRM data and connect disparate information and tasks related to customer management through centralized processes and reports.
An automation solution for every industry
No matter your industry or business role, the Nintex Process Platform gives your team the tools - and time - to get your best work done.