Anyone can be a K2 Software workflow hero
As companies grow and scale, IT teams are often overwhelmed with requests to ensure process applications across the business are running smoothly. On top of other priorities, these tasks can be difficult and time-consuming to maintain as the needs of a changing organization are also constantly in flux.
What if you could empower the non-IT resources throughout your company to take process automation into their own hands? That’s what Rogers Communications did with their K2 Software workflow hero program—empowered business units to take on projects themselves. Combining K2 Software with enablement tools and resources to help them be successful, other business units are able to drive workflow intervention with minimal intervention.
Download the guide to see every component of Rogers Communications’ K2 Software workflow hero program, so you can model your own.
- The program description, drivers, and core elements.
- An introduction to the Workflow Automation and Transformation Team, a group in IT responsible for stewarding the program.
- How K2 Software provides teams with the ability to support citizen developers.
- The K2 Software workflow hero journey and enablement tools.
- Key recommendations Rogers Communications about launching your own program.
Download the eBook
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org