Watch the Webinar On-Demand
Please wait while form loads...
Couldn't load the form.
Please disable your ad blocker or try a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please contact email@example.com
Establishing the New Normal for Employees
Turning manual HR processes into digital experiences with speed and ease
HR teams everywhere are being asked to do more with less. Despite the investment in cloud-based HRIS systems, manual processes and tasks consume up to 65% of an HR team’s day. Instead of having your HR professionals spend their time filling out paper forms, tracking down signatures, and waiting for approvals, there is a better automated way. Every leading organization today is looking to rapidly improve their HR processes to attract, onboard, and retain talent with consistent business processes and digital experiences.
Given the impact of recent events, HR teams benefit from documenting their HR processes and automating what can be automated to help employees stay connected while working remote. HR teams that can navigate these fundamental workplace shifts will be well-positioned for the new normal going forward.
This webinar will provide practical, real-world guidance for leveraging visual and easy-to-use process mapping and workflow automation software to modernize HR processes and deliver exceptional digital experiences for employees.
You’ll learn how to:
- Automate work-from-home processes, from new policy signoffs to requesting equipment
- Collect health and safety information using online forms and mobile apps
- Map, document and deploy employees onboarding and exiting processes across the organization
- Eliminate unnecessary paperwork and data entry with quick and easy digital forms
- Connect data and processes across multiple company systems using workflow and robotic process automation (RPA) bots
- Reduce the manual work of document generation and e-signature