Associate Frontend EngineerJohannesburg
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
Associate Engineers know the ins and outs of development. As an individual contributor, they are building a solid foundation at Nintex. They are focused on tasks assigned within their teams and reliably deliver your work, typically with the support of other engineers.
Your contribution will be:
- Write clear and correct code that can be easily understood and always adheres to Nintex coding guidelines and standards
- Participate in the design and development of products and features
- Attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, sprints and development retrospective meetings)
- Work following Agile practices
- Provide clear and actionable technical feedback to the team for pull requests and peer reviews
- Communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required
- Collaborating with your peers to maintain a strong team culture
- Perform proactive testing of your work
- Take responsibility for quality by owning and fixing defects
- Regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement
- Observe and learn about authorization frameworks and participate under the guidance of senior staff
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years software development experience
- Strong frontend development skills
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.