Manager, Customer SupportJohannesburg
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Manager of Customer Support is responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of a team of Support employees to deliver and exceed on company SLA’s, while maintaining and fostering a culture of great teamwork and open transparent communications.
Your contribution will be:
- Provide day-to-day management and leadership for a team of Support Specialists
- Hire, train, and retain top talent to ensure a high performing team and efficient operations
- Ensure maximum productivity by optimizing phone, chat and email coverage for your team
- Identify skill gaps of current staff and assist team members in development plans and actions
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues resolution and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement focused on the customer experience, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention
- Drive the highest level of performance from the team through training, mentoring and accountability.
- Communicate regularly and openly with the entire Global Customer Support team to ensure consistency across regions, address risks and identify best practices focused on ease and customer satisfaction
- Identify emerging trends, issues or problems impacting customers & partners and implement scalable solutions
- Help prioritize product fixes through knowledge of customer impact
- Provide regular reporting to identify successes, focus areas, action plans, and priorities
To be successful we think you need:
- BA/BS degree in business, computer science, or related field
- At least 5 years experience in technology with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a Technical Support team within a software or SaaS company
- Ability to listen to customer, partner and employee needs, assess root causes, and implement solutions that drive loyalty
- High level of collaborative and a driver of success by bringing together cross-functional teams focused on results
- High performing, self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment driving accountability, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement
- Eagerness to contribute beyond your role to improve the overall customer experience
- Passionate about using metrics and KPI methodology to constantly review and enhance team performance and efficiency Experienced driving change in a fast paced technical support environment
- Analytical and problem solver extraordinaire
- Experienced in improving and developing the knowledge and skills of others
- Highly skilled in both verbal and written communication
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.