Senior Manager, Human ResourcesRemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
This is exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager looking to join a high growth tech company in one of our fastest growing regions. You will come in as the most senior member of this team and have the ability to help shape and grow the region. You will contribute at both hands-on and advisor levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. You will bring creative, effective ideas and solutions to grow the organization.
You will be joining a global HR Team that has record high levels of engagement in an environment that is fast paced, transparent and engaging.
You will be responsible for delivery of the key areas of Business HR Team and the day-to-day execution of your team within the Americas region.
Some of the skills you will need
- Delivery a high level of customer service to all employees and managers, ensuring a high level of responsiveness and thoroughness to all responses and advice.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Country, Federal, State, and Local employment law, and regulation. Experience in Washington, California and Florida is required.
- Proactively manage and resolve employee relations issues; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures; thoroughly investigate employee-relations issues and HR complaints and escalate complex or high-risk situations as needed. Be able to make decisions based on experience, only engaging legal counsel on complex matters.
- Be comfortable in writing and developing policy for different states, as well as advising the business as new polices are required.
- Have a deep understanding of Benefits with the ability to provide advice and guidance to the HR Coordinator on the general administration of the programs. Have experience in setting up Benefit plans and working with review boards and brokers.
- Be the main point of contact for all in region immigration. Understand the most common employee visas and provide advice and guidance to employees and managers. Work with employees and Immigration Agents to deliver a seamless and timely experience.
- Be comfortable presenting to large groups of managers and always be prepared and ready to provide a great learning experience.
- Coach leaders on people-related matters including talent assessment, development and succession, effectiveness, and high-performing team dynamics.
- Be comfortable working at a fast pace, we are growing quickly and with this exciting growth comes our don't wait attitude.
- Lead and develop the HR Coordinator, ensuring they have a meaningful and engaging career at Nintex.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5 years minimum experience in an HR Manager or Business Partner role
- 3 years minimum experience in high-tech industry
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology or another related field
- Experience with HR practices and legislation in the region
- Experience working with Sales teams
- May have experience as a part of a global HR team
- HR Management
- Employment Law
- Functional experience with the Microsoft Office suite, advanced Excel skills are required
- Experience with Ultipro/UKG is preferred
- Experience with Greenhouse is preferred, or other comparable ATS management systems
- Experience with Officevibe and/or CultureAmp is preferred, or other comparable surveying systems
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.