Senior Sales Development Representative, Saudi ArabiaDubai
This role is based in Dubai and candidates must have Saudi Arabia experience to be considered.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. We help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom to automate and create efficiency. Our Sales Team choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for teaming with our senior sales teams to uncover opportunities from inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. In this role you will learn how to master the fundamentals and work across our entire sales cycle. You will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition and closing deals.
Your Contribution Will Be
- Prospect into target accounts
- Understand prospects needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Schedule Meetings for Account Managers & Executives
- Get strategic, get creative, and get Discovery Calls
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- 5+ years of sales / business development experience.
- Saudi Arabia experience is required.
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Arabic is a plus.
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and your colleagues – a collaborative team player
- Ethical and honest approach
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Prior SaaS experience is a plus.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our Sales team.