Senior Field Marketing ManagerLondon
About the role
As the Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will execute field marketing strategies for the EMEA region. You are a key player in driving leads to both direct and through reseller channels. You will create, implement, and manage an integrated marketing plan that contributes to pipeline and event/program goals. You will lead the marketing and sales team in creation of campaigns, programs and sales/marketing enablement. You will have the primary ownership for the execution and analysis of field marketing activities, response rates, and return on marketing investment.
About the team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, excited conversation and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do.
Your contribution will be:
- Partner with sales and corporate teams to create field marketing plans that drive leads to help achieve EMEA regional sales goals.
- Identify key events to sponsor as well as manage the execution with the support of a field marketing coordinator.
- Work with key channel partners in developing co-marketing plans to accomplish mutual revenue goals.
- Provide marketing thought leadership to channel partners.
- Collaborate with corporate and product marketing teams to localize campaigns and land in region as appropriate.
- Ensure regional application of corporate messaging and branding including through the partner channel.
- Provide monthly reports on field marketing activities and performance while looking for opportunities to drive efficiency. (Analyze marketing funnel metrics by stage, conversion and acceleration of marketing qualified leads and sales qualified leads)
- Work directly with sales teams to follow-up on campaigns as well as get feedback on leads.
- Provide daily guidance and support to the field marketing support team to ensure accurate execution.
- Engage and manage agency vendors to help localize and translate marketing content to build regionalized content toolkits and digital assets with Corp.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
- Extensive experience in a similar role, illustrating a high level of success and business influence
- B2B experience and IT industry experience desirable
- Experience in channel marketing
- Experience managing Communications Programs for international markets
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, journalism, business or a related field
- CRM (SFDC) experience, MS Office Suite
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers/carers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Apply today to be part of our team.