Manager, Technical ContentAucklandBellevue, WAIrvine, CAMelbourne
*This role can be done from anywhere in Australia, New Zealand or West Coast USA.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About Your Role
Our Technical Content Manager at Nintex is responsible for a regionally located Technical Content team, and working with other regionally based Technical Content Managers in the production and delivery of Technical content in a variety of formats for a diverse audience of Nintex customers, partners, and employees. This is a hands-on role that requires strong collaboration with globally distributed product teams, a combination of strategy/tactical execution, and the ability to collaborate and communicate up and down the organization.
Your Contribution Will Be:
Build on and refine our technical content.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a strategy that provides product consumers with varying technical content that increases their ability to understand our products and services, how to use them in a real-world scenario, or solve a problem (deflecting support cases).
- Provide forums for and encourage product consumer feedback on technical content as well as advance technical content across Nintex, which might reside in other Departments such as Corporate Marketing, Customer Success.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of internal technical content for R&D teams, including technical diagrams, incident run books, technical knowledge base content.
- Hands on technical writing, editorial assistance, and guidance to your team.
- Maintenance of the localization processes.
- Working with stakeholders; providing input into style guides and guidelines for technical content. Identify, develop, make visible and report on meaningful metrics.
- Enable data-driven responses to evaluate and build upon our existing and new content.
Leadership and management of regionally based Technical Content team.
- Build and develop a regional technical content team to meet the needs of the business.
- Examine and determine how to grow technical content externally and internally.
- Assist in setting department and individual goals.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews.
Department management: working with the VP of Operations, Security and Practices attend to and, where required, expand on the efficient running of the department. This includes:
- Budget and P&L responsibility for technical content.
- Proactively manage relationships with external providers, including management of contractor and vendor agreements.
- Maintenance of the Technical Writers career framework
- International travel to our development centers for periods of up to 2 weeks per trip.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.