Software Engineer - FullstackJohannesburg
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
Our remote based team in South Africa are looking to hire a fullstack engineer to join our team, to work on the design and implementation of complex features related to process intelligence. We have colleagues based across South Africa, and even have an office in Johannesburg, just incase you wish to work in office.
As a team, we are a lean development set-up, working on Microsoft back-end & React front-end, all within microservices architecture. A side from traditional engineering work, we feel that we offer a supportive environment, where we put the person before the project. You will be supported to voice your opinion and work closely with our global design team as we build the next generation of our product suite.
To be successful we think you need:
- Able to articulate code design choices clearly and suggest a feasible way forward
- Quick learner and able to share knowledge with the team
- Can maintain critical systems on your own
- Understand the requirements and implement complex features
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.