Strategic Alliances ManagerEgypt
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Strategic Alliances Manager will be responsible for partner relationships and revenue in their assigned territory and is responsible for building and growing successful Nintex partner practices with differentiated value propositions centered on Process Management & Automation. The objectives are to win new logo business and grow existing joint customers. The challenge and excitement of the role will be to help the partners located in your territory to continue to leverage our current portfolio as well as educate them on how to sell new features as they are brought to market.
Your contribution will be:
Achieving Revenue attainment monthly and quarterly while accurately forecasting the expected revenue. Working with partners to develop and execute joint sales account planning, develop marketing outcomes for Nintex and partners, and ensuring there is month on month pipeline growth with the partner through opportunity creation and partner lead qualification.
Providing expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and can translate that into real business benefits for both the customer and the Nintex channel. Understands the partners intimately and has established a joint winning strategy and value proposition with the partners centred around IPA.
Building and managing a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelising the Nintex product line including features in the cloud on O365, on mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need form us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs to the Partner Program Manager.
Liaising with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly.
To be successful we think you need:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in technology related Direct or Indirect sales roles
- Experience working as Point-of-Contact for internal and external coordination of specific programs and initiatives with channel partners
- Deep understanding of Digital transformation required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an understanding of the dynamics of a high-growth company and the ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.