Manager, Inside Sales & Business Development - Emerging MarketsDubai
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
BDR and SDR’s are a foundation pillar to the business and to Nintex’s go to market strategy. DRs are typically the first point in contact to new potential clients that are seeking information on our product and services Nintex offers. This leader will guide, direct and coach these reps through the daily sales process. This role is imperative to the quality of prospects that move from the top of the sales funnel. This role will also be tasked with establishing the Inside Sales Team for EMEA Emerging Markets with special focus on Document Automation & eSignature. This position is a a player-coach role as well as a key leadership one working closely with the EMEA Emerging Markets VP to ensure the sales organization’s success.
Your contribution will be:
- Player-coach role, selling Nintex Document Automation & eSignature to new and existing customers. The objective is to build some momentum and start hiring a team of Account Managers to focus on some other lines of business in addition to Document Automation & eSignature.
- The duties of this role also include the ability to manage a BDR/SDR team that will be responsible to source, qualify and distribute prospecting customers in a professional and efficient manner to AMs and AEs
- The leader will be responsible for helping rep’s reach/exceed their targets for meetings booked and opportunities created
- Support SDRs in rolling out prospecting plays
- Ensure inbound leads followed up by BDRs within SLA
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years of experience of managing & coaching teams of 4 or more
- 8+ years of Inside Sales / SDR experience.
- 2+ years of previous SaaS experience.
- Experience doing outbound prospecting.
- Experience using Salesforce, Outlook, Outreach Preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting Preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.