Account ExecutiveRemote - AUS
Nintex is the leading process improvement, workflow and automation software platform globally. With over 800 staff across our global team, our mission is to improve the way people work through process management and automation. Today over 50% of the Fortune500 business use the Nintex platform to automate work and maintain a competitive advantage.
The objective of the Nintex sales organization is to be a world class, high performance, and predictable team. We capture market share, evoke best practices, and seek flawless execution in all areas of our business. The success of our customers and partners is at the centre of everything we do. Our team is dynamic, fun, vibrant, motivated, ambitious and we’re driven to crush our number whilst having fun. We’re looking for experienced sellers that are driven to succeed and align well to our corporate values and culture.
About the role:
In this role you will target net new and cross sell geographically named accounts and build direct relationships with end user organisations, while working closely with channel partners to maximise revenue. The role requires an experienced strategic seller who has a proven track record of overachieving against sales targets assigned and building effective relationships at the C-Level and understands how to scale via a channel partner model.
We truly believe in delivering an awesome customer experience and we’re looking for someone who is relentlessly optimistic, curious and is dedicated to a process of continuous discovery.
Your contribution will be:
You will be responsible for the retention and growth of our top Nintex customers in their appointed region, as well as landing some identified targets accounts. Drive demand for more process automation use cases by becoming a trusted advisor to their customers, understanding the customers' business, stakeholders and use cases, helping them to adopt and get real business value from Nintex technology and partner solutions.
Generate Net New Revenue
You will have acquired expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and is able to translate that into real business benefits for their customers. You can tailor to the different audiences they are selling to. The Account Executive is an expert in assessing the right approach per account, either tactical from the bottom up or strategic from the top down, or both. You will have to understand solution selling and have the capability to tailor your presentation based on the customer needs and the value we provide to solve it. Hit and exceed the monthly and quarterly net new revenue target!
Retain and Grow Accounts
You will be responsible for the retention and growth of a set of Nintex customers. You construct the right deals for your customers and do what it takes them to close. Align all resources behind a customer success strategy for your customers.
Participate in the Company Sales Process and Culture
You will use the selected CRM (Salesforce) to document the health of the sales pipeline funnel, accurately forecasting the expected revenue. Live and breathe the Nintex culture and act as a respected and valued member of the Nintex team.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience, ideally in a SaaS organization.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and passionate about new business development and hunting.
- Experience in selling RPA, Automation or Business / Process Improvement technology is essential.
- Proven contributor to a sales team with a history of consistent over-achievement of sales quota assigned.
- Technical degree level qualification / technical work experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers, builds great relationships.
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team.
- A high level of trust and integrity.
- Strong attention to detail – acting with urgency and accuracy.
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions such as ERP, CRM, etc. is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly allowance for phone & internet
- Generous commission structure
- Clear career pathway
- A world class, remote first culture
- Working with top class talent
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.