Manager, Customer Success EngagementLondon
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As the Manager, Customer Success, they will be responsible for tactically leading your regional team of and Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and Customer Adoption Manager’s (CAMs), to ensure we are achieving best possible outcomes for both Nintex, and our customers. They will support the CSMs and CAMs, through coaching and ongoing development, while ensuring they are equipped to meet our organizational goals.
Your contribution will be:
- Coaching and Development -- Nintex’s success is built on its people and the manager will be responsible for coaching and developing your regional team of CSMs and CAMs and help grow their careers. They will be the leader they look up to and learn from as they tackle the relationship management, adoption, and prioritization challenges that come with managing their portfolio of business
- Recruiting -- We hire above the mean, and the manager will be responsible for ensuring that your team is continually getting better with each hire we make, while still holding true to our cultural and operational values. They will have the opportunity to build a team of high performing individuals who are eager to work with customers
- Customer Relationships – The team will come to the manager when they need help building relationships with customers at all levels. Connecting with key stakeholders, understanding their goals and pains, and building a level of trust where they can lean on the manager and the team as partners will be paramount to the success of our team
- Strategic Partnerships – build and maintain strong working relationship with leaders from Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Professional Services, and Product teams. Acting as the voice of the customer, share customer information with other teams and collaborate on strategy based on themes
To be successful we think you need:
English a must. Multi-language a plus (French and German)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.