Account Executive, Federal GovernmentBellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As an Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for driving sales of the Nintex Process Platform to the Federal Government, in both Civilian and Department of Defense agencies. You will represent Nintex within the Federal Government with a focus on new agency acquisition. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Your contribution will be:
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales targets through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the Federal government sector.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and progress through the sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage a relationship with our Alliance partner government teams.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
To be successful we think you need:
- Understanding of Federal Sales Process
- Customer Obsessed
- Presentation/Thought Leadership
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization