Contract, HRIS Integration SpecialistRemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
In this role you lead the HRIS Integrations with 3rd party providers and coordinate across a large team of partners (Business HR, Recruitment, IT). Additional programmatic work will include establishing roles and responsibilities, leading workstream meetings, documenting decisions & driving actions, and status reporting is also supported by the HRIS Integration Specialist.
Your contribution will be:
- Creating and maintaining inbound and outbound integrations between our HRIS systems and 3rd party company systems
- Perform continued support of our HRIS, including defining requirements and implementing system changes, while working very closely with our business stakeholders
- Develop an understanding of our HR policies, processes, and procedures and their application in systems and tools
- Develop an understanding of our applications architecture and core business application functions
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, and implement HRIS integration solutions
- Identify data requirements for integrations and implement data gathering strategies
- Manage inbound and outbound feeds and develop procedures for data integrations
- Serve as an HRIS contact and SME for troubleshooting inbound and outbound HRIS integration issues
- Provide project leadership by proactively communicating status of deliverables and timelines to interested parties
- Document issues thoroughly, maintain status, and escalate issues appropriately
- Regularly update stakeholders on business systems improvement and requirements to evolve the Workday platform
- Manage multiple database platforms for potential performance issues, while conducting research and resolution with attention to detail and thorough documentation
To be successful we think you need:
- You have at least 4 years’ experience in HRIS System Management and Integration
- Participation in at least 2 full cycle HRIS implementations
- Strong, independent project and program/project management skills
- Experience in high growth & scaling tech environments
- Passion for building and improving highly cross-functional processes and system integrations
- Ability to produce clear integration documentation for both IT and non- IT people
- Experience troubleshooting, debugging, and implementing various integrations
- Experience integrating with ERP, HRIS, and 3rd party software
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- High Level of technical aptitude to learn and apply new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer engagement skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Experience writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications is required
- Experience with Ultipro/UKG and Greenhouse is strongly preferred
- Experience with Asana or Smartsheets is preferred, or other comparable project management systems
- Experience with Officevibe and/or CultureAmp is preferred, or other comparable surveying systems
- Experience with Tableau and/or Looker is preferred, or other comparable BI Tools
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.