Senior Renewal Specialist MENADubai
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Nintex is looking to add a Senior Renewal Sales Specialist to the team who execute our renewal process and ensure customer success for their region. This person will be responsible for managing the end-to-end software renewal sales cycle for the Diamond and Gold customers, whilst providing coaching and guidance to the Renewal Sales Specialists for Silver and Bronze customers inside the region they support. Through relationship building and frequent communication, the Senior Renewals Sales Specialist will assist in ensuring timely renewals, improved product adoption, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This is an opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert inside our Sales organisation.
Your contribution will be:
- Overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers and partners, to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Holding regular proactive meetings with key Partners and customers in the Region to identify any risk to on time renewals and manage the process to mitigate that risk
- Conduct check-in meetings with customers outside of the renewal timeline to gauge customer satisfaction, identify upsell opportunities and/or potential risk
- Manage the ‘At Risk’ process for your customers working with the Customer Success Manager
- Hold regular 1:1 meeting with peers in Account Management, Partner Management and Customer Success for your region
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date with the current status of renewals, tasks and activities
- Provide accurate forecast information weekly via forecasting system and discuss details with Regional Renewals Director/Manager
- Contribute ideas to help with the continual improvement of all renewals-based processes
- Provide regular mentoring/coaching for Renewals Sales Specialists in your region to enable them to achieve their Objectives and Key Results
To be successful we think you need:
- 4 years + of SaaS experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple cultures/languages
- Experience of managing a large customer base
- Experience with renewing/selling via partners
- Comfortable with significant proportion of communications being verbal (face to face, video calls & voice calls)
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- Fluent English
- Fluent Arabic
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.