Account ManagerRemote - AUS
*This role can be done from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
Nintex is the world’s leading SharePoint workflow company, with over 4,000 customers in 90 countries serviced by a global network of high quality partners and service providers. Nintex delivers innovative software and cloud services that empower organizations to automate business processes, quickly and easily.
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to build direct relationships with the end user organizations and work closely with channel partners to maximize revenue in line with the Territory Plan.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive net new sales growth via direct and indirect channels within territory/s
- Identify and develop new customer accounts and engage with local resellers to maximize revenue
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships with a focus on driving upsells and new product sales revenue to current customers and partners
- Actively identify potential resellers to resell Nintex products
- Increase coverage of focus segments in local markets
- Increase mind share of Nintex products within the partner community
- Execute Lead Generation & Call program activities when required
- Co-write Key Account Plans and execute in collaboration with Territory Manager
- Use CRM tools to facilitate multiple aspects of the sales cycle
You will come to us with:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft environment, preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to quality of work produced, ensuring excellence and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.